This is it I’m almost done can you believe it what a ride it’s been
I will never understand cats
Your verb units are TOO CLOSE if I just skip them now that’s bad
ok but seriously my favourite prehistoric animal is definitely andrewsarchus
THEIR JAW WAS A METER LONG
LOOK AT THAT SIZE COMPARISON
BUT THAT’S NOT THE BEST BIT
YOU SEE THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES AREN’T BEARS
THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES
BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP HAVE U ANY WOOL
HELL YEA MOTHERFUCKER I GOTTA METRE LONG JAW FULL FUCKKKK
In Seville, a small white bull resembling a cat terrorizes a torero.
We did it!!!
trying to write essays
what does this mean
have u ever written an essay
So what’s the deal with shrubs…
I was making this pathway lines with shrubs to Pashmina’s house(since I don’t want her to be moving any time soon), but to my dismay as I reached the last few shrubs to complete the pathway, they all seem to die…
I found out that you can only plant 12 shrubs in an adjacent row.
With a little redesigning, I managed to successfully complete the shrub pathway to Pashmina’s house…
Here are some tips regarding planting shrubs:
You can plant bushes alone in the village. By that I mean that you can plant bushes anywhere in the main village if all its adjacent tiles are free.
- You cannot plant bushes on the beach. The two attempts at doing so have failed, so I conclude that it can’t be done.
- You can plant bushes next to each other. I’ve attempted to plant a row of bushes, as well as three bushes in an L pattern, and both attempts succeeded. I don’t know if you can plant a square of bushes (4 or 9 or + bushes), but I have no reason to think you cannot. I didn’t do the test because I ran out of bushes, but if I can I’ll test this and update this answer.
- You can plant bushes next to a tree. An attempt at planting a bush right next to a tree succeeded, so I conclude that it can be done.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a river tile. I planted a bush next to a straight river going North-South, and it wouldn’t grow.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a cliff. Self-explanatory.
- You cannot plant bushes adjacent to a building or a public works project. In my opinion this is the most important test. I planted a bush at the following four locations: next to my house, next to Re-Tail’s, directly above a lamppost and above-left the same lamppost (so left of the previous bush). All of these wilted. My conclusion is that you cannot plant bushes adjacent to a building or a public works project.
Note: This last test cost me upwards 40’000 bells and 4 days to build/remove the lamppost and obtain the bushes. I strongly advise against attempting to reproduce this experiment due to the cost in time/money.
- Bushes can grow in a connection of 12 at most. This includes trees and stumps, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. If a bush or a tree is planted near a sequence of twelve bushes/trees/stumps touching each other, that thirteenth sapling will not grow
Pretty heartbreaking. These beautiful and bright students deserve so much better. Above I included some of the photographs (there’s many more) of Black women who are students there because I think it’s important to point out how racism is not only impacting Whites’ perception of their intelligence but also how White people approach their appearance as well, in gender-specific ways. This is heartbreaking to me albeit not surprising. The myth that working hard = happy payoff is a fairy tale. Racism is ubiquitous.
I really wish them the best with their education and the ability to navigate these microaggressions and overt acts of racism. This stuff increases stereotype threat and impacts mental health and health which impacts performance. I want the best for them. Much love. ❤